1. Praying morning and night.. really praying, having that desire to talk to God. I want to pray with more gratitude and not just asking for a million things. I want a pray in my heart and to pray for others. I don't want repetitive prayers.. and I want to have a conversation and to pray for guidance and direction in my daily decisions.
2. STUDYING the scriptures everyday. I am reading the Book of Mormon right now. This is my favorite book ever! I want to start with a prayer and write down notes when I feel impressed. I want to remember and care about what I read. I want to LOOK for my answers in the words that I read. I know this can bless my life.
3. I want to keep the Sabbath day holy. My biggest thing is no more social media on Sunday.. I just don't want to do it. ALSO, nooo homework on Sunday. It takes away from the true meaning of resting and worshipping God. I want to go to all my church meetings and have a positive attitude.
4. I want to fast fully and willingly. I don't want to complain and I want to do it with real intent.. with a purpose that I know is not of this world.
5. I want to do more Family History all on my own. I know it will bring more blessings than I could ever dream of. THEN, I want to bring those names to the temple.. I need to go do baptisms for the dead at least once a week. That is my goal right now!
6. I need to remember to do my visiting teaching and really love and care about others.. I want to feel compassion and the Savior's love for all.
7. Don't forget..... I NEED TO FINISH MY MISSION PAPERS. I am super excited and feel so blessed that I have the opportunity to go. (More about this is coming in the future.)
I love you all and hope that you can come unto Christ this year and for the rest of your life. The restored gospel of Jesus Christ is true.. and it brings true happiness to your life. IT WILL BLESS YOU. I love being a part of this church and gospel. It allows me to have faith and not fear. It allows me to overcome and to change for the better. I can have joy in the journey and be strengthened. I love life and I know I have a divine purpose.
Good luck with all of your spiritual goals!